Bioenergy converts plant and animal material to heat and/or electricity. The ITP Energised Group enjoys a long legacy of experience in biomass electricity generation in several countries.
We share our global technical experience in bioenergy projects with public institutions and private sector clients. We offer multi-disciplinary technical services to assist in the identification and implementation of anaerobic digestion, combustion and gasification biomass opportunities.
The ITP Energised Group’s project experience includes:
- Design of small scale heat and power generation schemes
- Due diligence of multi-megawatt power stations
- Supply recommendations to co-fire in the UK’s largest power station
Services and Capabilities
- Bioenergy resource and supply assessments
- Technical and financial feasibility studies
- Technology evaluation
- Technical design and equipment specification
- Project identification and management
- Capacity building and training
- Policy and regulatory frameworks study
- Due diligence