Energy-intensive industries (including mining, chemical and manufacturing companies, food processors, and agricultural firms) utilise ITP’s knowledge and expertise to assist in evaluating their position with respect to energy requirements; both in the current context and likely future scenarios. In the broader context of increasing economic and regulatory uncertainty, with innovation in energy and smart technologies booming and renewable energy prices plummeting, ITP Renewables can be relied upon to minimise this complexity and uncertainty given this underlying context. ITP’s approach is based on decades of experience and a wealth of expertise to assist industries in meeting their specific energy needs, be they thermal or electrical.
Our services for industry include:
- Energy policy advice and strategy development
- Energy financing advice, Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and contract negotiations
- Energy strategy, program and project review
- Feasibility studies – including energy resource and yield assessment
- Technical design and costing for all renewable, storage and smart technologies
- Project and construction management through to operations & maintenance and ongoing quality assurance