For this project, ITP Renewables conducted a detailed feasibility study and designed and modelled a grid-connected and battery storage PV system on a remote South Australian mini-grid. The work included:
- conducting a detailed feasibility study of solar PV generation with battery storage for existing and future loads of the mini-grid
- carrying out detailed technical modelling of the system given environmental conditions and projected load profiles
- conducting detailed economic modelling of solar PV generation compared to alternative options such as diesel
- providing detailed design and technical specifications for system installation
- independent review and assessment of tenders.